items in your cart
total cart value
we are hiring a studio assistant!
- We are looking for a fun, energetic, and detail-oriented studio assistant to join our team.
- Job description:
- Receiving, documenting and organizing new inventory from each of our production locations
- Meticulously follow our quality control standards and organize any seconds for discounted selling
- Facilitating outbound shipments to customers from our online store (i.e.: scheduling pickups with UPS or USPS or occasionally dropping off packages to the UPS Store or Post Office).
- Creating purchase orders for production and sending it to our production houses as well as independent seamstresses
- Pulling and packing outbound shipments
- Keeping the inventory database accurate so that our retail and wholesale departments can reorder as necessary
- Facilitating product repairs and returning to clients/customers in a timely manner
- Ordering/replenishing shipping supplies
- Updating inventory on our website’s backend to ensure efficiency in shipping orders
- Checking in and QCing returned merchandise from clients to confirm we received correct quantities and product is returned in sellable condition
- Reading and replying to customer service emails in a timely manner with kind, professional language.
- Will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as well as a non-compete
- Sewing experience is preferred. We make samples for production as well as minor repairs to dolls or clothing.
- Graphic Design experience is preferred, but not required, as is marketing and/or social media skills.
- This job isn’t only limited to what is described, there will be more tasks added as needed.
- Studio is located on the bottom floor of the business owner’s home, so it is more of a relaxed environment with kids at the home and coming into the studio.
- Local candidates only: Seattle, WA (North Seattle)
- Hours: part-time - starting at 20 hours a week with the possibility of increasing hours to full-time
- Dependability and punctuality are a must. Trial period of one-two weeks after hiring to ensure this is a good fit for both parties.
- Salary: $10 - $15 based on experience
- Send resume (with two professional references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “studio assistant position” in the subject title.