the imperfect autumn doll
• these dolls are considered seconds. they haven't met my standards for normal inventory, but they're still nice dolls. most imperfections aren't very noticeable at all.
• some are sample dolls that have different colored bows than the rest of the inventory
• they have imperfections that include, but are not limited to:
• uneven stitching
• loose stitching around arms/body/head/legs
• a small hole that has been repaired, but is still noticeable
• a small hole that needs to be mended
• slight discoloration on face or body
• a snag in the tulle or fabric
• a small dot/stain/mark
• backwards feet
• loose bow
• please do not purchase these dolls if you are uncomfortable with their imperfections. some of these are over 50% off their regular price and priced to sell.
• imperfect dolls do not come in keepsake drawstring muslin bag
• the photos on this listing are NOT of the actual doll being sold.
• photos 2-9 are examples of imperfections.
• no refunds, no exchanges, this doll is AS-IS
: : : : : THIS DOLL IS FINAL SALE : : : : :